Are you using the correct tape for your application? Many people assume that the thicker the tape the better. You might be using too thick a tape and could save money – or you may not be using a thick enough tape for the application. Choosing the right tape is all about understanding the application. There are a few questions you should ask to make sure you are using the correct tape for your application.
• What is the size of the box?
• What is the weight of the box?
• Amount of recycled content of the boxes.
• Value of the product you are placing in the box.
• Temperature of application and storage.
There are many factors that go into selecting the correct tape. Below is a chart to help you decide based on sizes and weight. One of our tape specialists would be more than happy to help you find the correct tape for your application.